Monday, March 3, 2008

Funny Writing On Cakes

Riconciliazione

Ero a casa di amici indiani, la tv accesa, uno schermo plasma size of a window. Loud music and dozens of dancers who struggled moving all the paraphernalia of mother nature, the very western singer with cap "gas station" in the head.
Behind the stage for a spectacular rain or more rain cascading from the stage a scene age style.
That stage with an immense space where we celebrate the Oscar Film Bolliwood ....
Those images that I hummed behind between tea and the other made me think of little old San Remo which insists on not to die and to live as zombies.

I thought I needed a healthy reconciliation with the world.

This reconciliation to ... Last night there was the concert of The Cure .

The Mallinza

PS: The concert is worth a separate topic ... I'll talk about these days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment